Since its founding in 1911, State Pedagogical University of Nizhny Novgorod has launched more than one hundred educational programs, and thousands of educators have been trained. In 2011, we named our university after Russian patriot Kozma Minin, who is strongly associated with the city of Nizhny Novgorod and Russian history. Despite its long history, Minin University has a start-up feel as it moves to fulfill the educational standards of the new century.
Today, Minin University is an educational institution where e-learning, high-tech studying methods, and student project activities are applied. We are proud of our high rate of advanced employment and adaptive entry to а future profession for Minin University’s graduates. We do believe that the University for a student is a starting point for both a strong educational and a strong life trajectory.
Minin University will never turn into a generic educational institution. Our priorities are developing the disciplines that represent the highest scientific and academic potential of Minin University and supporting their relevance in Russia and worldwide.
The mission of our University is to train innovators who will become professionals in their career with interdisciplinary education and abilities to anticipate and adapt to the future, acting decisively.
1. The scholarship can be up to 20 000 rubles per month. Each student participates in the rating, which is determined from their achievements in education, science and creative activity. The amount of the scholarship depends on the amount of achievements.
2. For individual specialties and profiles in 2019, a discount of 10 to 30% is set (Production, Design, Geography, Ecology and nature management)
3. For applicants of all training profiles, whose average exam score is 63 or higher, Minin University offers a 15% discount for the first year of study.
4. 12 student projects are funded annually by the University. Students can develop a project, present it at the educational Convention "Assistance" and receive funding for its implementation.
5. New training profiles in 2019: